If you’re considering investing in fleet graphics for your business vehicles, it is vital to work with a reliable and experienced wrap company. Fleet graphics are an excellent way to promote your business and improve your brand visibility, but only if they are applied properly with quality vehicle vinyl. To help you make the right decision, here are some key factors to consider when looking for a fleet wrap company.
What to Look for in a Fleet Wrap Company
Before meeting with a fleet wrap company, you must determine if these products are right for your business. Full vehicle wraps create a recognizable image for your brand while increasing your business’s exposure. These wraps are practical options for many industries, including:
- Food Services from Food Trucks
- Moving Companies
- HVAC Companies
- Landscaping Services
- Home Cleaning Companies
- Delivery Companies
Look for a Full-Service Fleet Wrap Company
When it comes to fleet wrapping, choose a company that can do everything in-house. It is important to find a company that can handle the entire project, which includes the following:
- Printing: Make sure the company you choose is capable of in-house printing. This allows for faster production times, reduces production delays, and gives more control over the quality of the product.
- Design: A good fleet wrap company should also have a team of knowledgeable and experienced designers to create visually appealing and compelling graphics. They should be able to work with your vehicle wrap ideas to create something unique and memorable that embodies your brand.
- Installation: Fleet truck wraps can be difficult to install properly and must be done correctly to ensure they last as long as possible. Make sure the fleet wrap company you choose has experienced installers who guarantee a flawless application.
- Removal: In some cases, you may need to remove your commercial vehicle wrap. Ensure the company you choose has the necessary tools and experience to remove your graphics without causing any damage to the vehicle.
Designing Effective Fleet Vehicle Wraps
Once you find a professional company, the next step is collaborating on the design.
To guarantee your vehicle wrap gets positive attention and converts lookers into buyers, here are a few things to keep in mind when designing your wrap:
- Remember Your Canvas
Your blank canvas is not a fixed billboard but a moving target. Whether cars are going 25 mph or 75 mph, your vehicle wrap design must be clear and easy to read at all times.
- Research Your Market and Brand
Creating an attention-grabbing design requires effort and insight into the market and your target audience’s preferences. It is essential to research your target consumer to guarantee your branding creates the right image for your business.
- Make the Call-to-Action Clear
While many words may be included in your design, your call-to-action is the most important. Ensure your contact information is visible and legible so customers can read, understand, and act quickly.
- Bold Colors and Bold Designs are Necessary
Make your vehicle wraps big and bold, so they capture your target audience’s attention and speak to your personality. When creating your wrap, think how larger-than-life images and bright colors can be used.
- Blank Space is Useful
You do not need to design every inch of space on your vehicle. Instead, use blank space to your advantage and guide people’s eyes to your contact information.
Discover How the Benefits of Car Wraps Can Elevate Your Business
A fleet vehicle wrap company doesn’t just design and install your products – they understand how to use sign solutions to significantly improve your marketing strategy. By partnering with a professional company on your project, your business will benefit from the following:
- Building Your Brand: Custom fleet wraps take your business’s branding to the next level. They are effective tools for service vehicles and food trucks, as they make them stand out from the competition and foster a professional reputation.
- Versatility: When deciding how to wrap a vehicle, your business can choose between the two main types: full and partial vehicle wraps. Full vehicle wraps cover your company’s car, truck, or van for optimal effects. Partial wraps only cover 25-75% of your vehicle. Work with a professional company to determine the best option for your business.
- Cost-Effective Solution: Whether you choose a full wrap or partial wrap, these products provide a great return on investment. Vehicle graphics can last up to seven years, and they make thousands of daily impressions, making them a great choice for businesses that hit the road.
Contact Excel Signworks for Your Next Commercial Vehicle Wrap Project
When it comes to choosing the right fleet graphic company, Excel Signworks is an obvious choice. With over 30 years of experience in the sign and graphics industry, we have the skills and expertise necessary to design and install effective vehicle wraps that will help your business stand out on the road.
At Excel Signworks, we use the highest quality materials to ensure your fleet wrap stands up to the elements and looks great for many years to come. Our designers are also highly skilled in creating custom designs that capture the unique look and feel of your business. Plus, we’ll work with you to develop a concept that will appeal to your target audience.